Monday, May 4, 2009

UPDATE: Why I Deleted a Years Worth of Posts

Simple. I was unknowingly using the errant New Living Translation (NLT) of the Bible. If you would like to learn more go here.

UPDATE: 8/1/09

My goal in starting this site was pretty simple: To spread the Gospel, the Good News of the Kingdom, through the Word of God. To this day, I would not recommend using the New Living Translation.

HOWEVER, God, in His infinite wisdom can use anything he chooses to save the lost and to edify His children. The most important advice I can give concerning which Bible translation to use is be led by the Spirit of God and you can't go wrong.

Reason being, a brother or sister in Christ who uses a Bible translation I wouldn't personally use should not cause division between us. God forbid, if I should make another Christian stumble because of my overzealous stance on this issue.

"I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all" (Ephesians 4:1-6).


There are too many more important issues to be concerned about, such as how many people will die today without Christ's repentance. They will face an eternity in Hell. Their souls are too important for me to waste precious time about which Bible translation to use.

I consider this matter irrelevant to the big scheme of things. All of the articles that reference this subject have been replaced by more edifying material (some articles and several videos).

Maranatha!